On this episode, I'm talking all about how I became a parenting coach, how my one-on-one coaching and group coaching options work, the things we cover when you decide to work with me, and some exciting things happening in 2024!
This is the last episode of 2023 (can you even believe it?!) and I am so completely filled with gratitude for every single one of you who have grown my community this year. In this episode, I am talking all about coaching. I get a lot of questions in my social media DMs and my email inbox about what I offer as a coach and how the process works. I didn’t plan on becoming a parenting coach but once I started leaning into it and taking on one-to-one clients, my passion for coaching really expanded.
What one-on-one coaching looks like:
- Over a two-month period, you receive 5, one hour calls over Zoom.
- Calls are every other week so you have the opportunity to practice the tools we talk about.
- You have full texting access to me in real time over the course of 2 months. I can walk you through scenarios that come up between calls in real time.
- This process is very hands-on. I want you to be fully supported throughout our two months together.
- This is a completely judgment-free zone. It’s a safe space; don’t hold back on your thoughts and feelings.
Some of the things we cover in one-on-one coaching:
- Unpacking the root causes and looking at the strategies we will put in place.
- How do we move from a reactive place to a responsive place?
- How to meet our kids' needs while working on ourselves.
- Things you don’t find in a parenting book like reparenting tools and mindfulness.
- Working on dismantling societal and cultural expectations to make the best choices for yourself and your family.
Group coaching is returning in January! Here are some of the benefits of group coaching:
- More affordable pricing
- Meets once a week for a month - four sessions total.
- Themed sessions like gaining cooperation while simultaneously gaining connection.
- You’re surrounded by other parents who are in your shoes.
- Groups are capped at 10 people to create a small, well-connected group where I can offer the most support.
Coming up in 2024:
- Group coaching for parents of teens and tweens. How to connect, how to parent, and how to reparent yourself if you’re struggling with your teen or tween.
- More webinars coming in 2024 as well!
As always, I offer a free 20-minute discovery call to see if coaching is right for you. If you’re not quite ready to sign up for a group or one-on-one coaching, set up a time to talk with me about your needs and find out how I can help you.
Sign up for a FREE 20 minute discovery call: https://stan.store/theparentingreframe/p/free-discovery-call-ck6qf
If you would like to do my 8-week 1:1 coaching with me to get a custom road map on how best to tune into your child’s needs, book a free call to see if we are a good fit. https://stan.store/theparentingreframe/theparentingreframe_store/page/51536
Check out my free PARR Workshop download with tons of great tools and resources: https://stan.store/theparentingreframe/p/free-parr-workshop-download
Be sure to sign up for my Substack newsletter for longer and more specialized parenting content: https://albiona.substack.com/
I hope you found this episode helpful; for more parenting tips, check out my website and blog for more information. https://theparentingreframe.com/
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theparentingreframe/
Follow me on TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@theparentingreframe