Start 2024 with a parenting framework to help you connect and parent with joy and ease.
Group Coaching: Raising Strong Willed Kids
Raising a strong-willed child is hard!!
On the one hand, we feel proud to have an independent and free-spirited child. We want to parent our strong-willed child in a way that fosters independence and a strong sense of self.
But how do we do that?? Is it even possible?
How do you know if you have a strong-willed kid? You Probably deal with:
- Power struggles (Like when you hand them their favorite blue cup, and they insist on the green one).
- Difficulty gaining cooperation (You tell them it’s time to get dressed and they fire off 10 reasons why they won’t do it).
- Big reactions (Their emotional responses seem disproportionate to the event; their sandwich was not cut in the exact shape they wanted).
- Difficulty calming down (I call this the point of no return. If your child is strong-willed, you don’t need an example, you just get it).
- Endless negotiations (Every time you say no, they rebuttal with another option, and another, and then another).
- A constant need to do things their way (This may show up in play with peers and siblings as well).
Everything feels like an uphill battle.
I have worked with several strong-willed kids throughout the years, and I will let you in on a little secret, they’re my favorite.
I mean it. There is something about the challenge that I appreciate. I like that they do things their own way and keep me on my toes. They make me work for their trust.
Here’s the best thing about a strong-willed kid. When you break that wall down, and they let you in, you’re in for life. They fight hard, but they also love hard!
If you have a strong-willed child, you NEED a game plan to know exactly what to do and how to respond. Instead of guessing and checking your way through the next big outburst, join me in my group coaching program so you know what to do and say and, more importantly, better understand what your child is communicating through their behavior.
Length: 1 month (4 calls for 1 hour over Zoom) on Fridays at 12:00 pm EST.
Size: The group is intentionally small so that I can connect with each of you!
What you get:
- Texting/Voxer access to me throughout the month so I can help you in real-time.
- Tools, scripts, and strategies so you know exactly what to do the next time things go south.
- How to shift from reactive to responsive.
- Foster ways to deeply connect with your strong-willed child.
- Emotion Regulation and self-regulation tools for your child and YOU!
Ultimately, in this group coaching program, you will gain the peaceful home you deserve!
The cost of one-on-one coaching is close to $2,000 dollars.
In the group coaching program, you will get full access to me for 1-month for $400. If you’ve considered coaching but hesitated because of the investment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Let’s do this together and join the waitlist now to ensure you get a spot. I am only taking 10 people! Don’t miss this chance to get the tailored support that could take you from stress and defeat to calm and confident.